Clinical and Biomedical Engineering
We support patient care by enhancing the use of healthcare technology through engineering, consultation, evaluation, operation, and proper disposition. Our most important function is to inspect, repair, and maintain medical equipment to ensure that it is patient-ready and performs as intended.
We tailor our program to meet your specific objectives: reducing in-house costs and increasing productivity, all while enhancing the Environment of Care. We bring best-of-breed management systems on board, and our quality assurance through HHS’s Clinical Peer Review methodology helps to ensure things are done right, on time, and on budget. We provide the strategy, framework, and staff for total control of your maintenance program. Our program is all about process transparency, thereby changing complex multi-vendor, multi-campus, multi-point in-house programs into a single point of contact for all requests, at all times, from any location, and any device.
Our industry leading solutions include:
- onsite corrective and preventive maintenance programs
- onsite shared services PM programs
- Enhanced Asset Management©
- parts/first call/equipment sales
- equipment life cycle management and disposition
- real time location services (RTLS) and RFID
- 501(c)(3) Donation Management
- equipment planning
- capital equipment cost segregation strategies
- in-service education
- Continuous Decommissioning©