Streamlining facilities management processes for better efficiency
Our approach to integrated facilities management is focused on extending the life of structures and equipment to not only meet your requirements, but also enhance your exterior and interior spaces. We provide you with optimized consultation, evaluation, and operation techniques to streamline the management and maintenance of your business. With our cloud-based systems, we are able to monitor all assets on your property and provide complete visibility—on any device, at any time. Our programs and processes allow us to predict, schedule, and ensure that projects are delivered within an accurate time frame and on budget.
Meeting Your Goals and Exceeding Expectations
HHS’ goal, as your integrated facilities management partner, is to help you achieve operational and financial success. By fostering common goals, we empower employees to report problems immediately so that any request can be expedited to avoid issues. This integration yields better service and faster response times for your organization.
Our integrated facilities management program includes:
- Designed programs that fully comply with all federal and local regulations and codes
- Transparent, comprehensive resources for better standardization of safety and regulatory compliance
- Detailed maintenance schedules and timelines that allow for true transparency
- Comprehensive management of your business, including HVAC, building automation, construction, vendor relationships, and more
- Hands-on management that ensures operations run smoothly
- Routine maintenance plans to ensure efficiency and a safe, welcoming environment
- Data-driven tools that provide realistic, predictive maintenance
Enhanced Asset Managementⓒ
This tool allows us to manage, inventory, market, and sell pre-identified surplus equipment and assets through a pay-for-performance model. Its statistical methodology uses scenario modeling to produce predictable outcomes to project the value of your large portfolios of assets over a given period of time. Using a sales platform, we are able to provide exposure of your assets to the worldwide market of pre-screened buyers for online auction, private sale, and equipment trade.
One-Source Project Managementⓒ
HHS will provide you with a single point of contact for all development, construction, operations, and services. This allows for straightforward communication and all-around transparency. One-Source Project Management enables you to accomplish multiple tasks with just one team so nothing gets lost in translation and you always know who to contact, no matter the project.
Build a Comprehensive Support Service Solution
Learn how HHS can provide a more efficient approach to facilities management for your organization.