Providing sustainable, compliant solutions for the maintenance of your facility
Our Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) team utilizes proper engineering, consultation, evaluation, operation, and deposition techniques to create transparency and streamline the management and maintenance of your facility. Our program is designed to extend the life of specialized structures and building systems while improving the environment of care and supporting regulatory compliance. As your partner, we can help you make optimal decisions based off of operational and financial models that maximize efficiencies, improve throughput, and reduce the overall cost of operating your facility.
Meeting Your Goals with Integrated Facilities Management
HHS’ goal is to help you achieve operational and financial success as your integrated facilities management provider. By fostering common goals and welcoming peer reviews from all departments, we empower the team to report problems immediately and contribute towards expediting maintenance requests. This integration yields better service and faster response times for your facility.
Our offer to you includes:
- Designed programs that fully comply with all federal, state, and local regulations and codes
- Transparent, comprehensive resources for better standardization of regulatory compliance
- Detailed programs that cover every aspect of the environment of care and life safety; the physical environment visualized
- Action-based plans to measure results and keep track of discrepancies
- Detailed schedules and timelines for compliance procedures and renewals
- Recurring safety training and education as well as safety planning for team members and hospital staff
- Comprehensive management of your facility, including HVAC, building automation, construction, and more
- Hands-on management that ensures operations run smoothly
Enhanced Asset Managementⓒ
This tool allows us to manage, inventory, market, and sell pre-identified surplus equipment and assets through a pay-for-performance model. Its statistical methodology uses scenario modeling to produce predictable outcomes to project the value of your large portfolios of assets over a given period of time. Using a sales platform, we are able to provide exposure of your assets to the worldwide market of pre-screened buyers for online auction, private sale, and equipment trade.
One-Source Project Management
No longer do you need to call multiple contacts to accomplish a set of tasks. HHS will provide each customer a single point-of-contact to allow for straightforward communication and all-around transparency. Handoffs become a thing of the past; development, construction, operations, all services – delivered by one team. Nothing will get lost in translation when you know exactly who you are working with and whom you can contact at anytime.
Build a Comprehensive Support Service Solution
Learn how IFM can help you achieve operational and financial success